Join the CHART team!
Our team is what makes the difference and sets us apart from other renovation companies. If you are looking to join a team that takes pride in their culture and level of expertise, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our current job opportunities are listed below.
CHART is looking for an experienced renovation carpenter who prioritizes quality workmanship and customer experience.
Job Overview: Renovating and building kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions and custom homes in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding area (40-minute radius from Kitchener).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the residential construction industry
- Proficient in performing framing, window/door installation, drywall, drywall taping, trim carpentry, and minor HVAC modifications
- Tools required to perform tasks above (tool allowance)
- Professional communication and organizational skills
- Vehicle to get from home/shop to job site (company vehicle will be offered after probational period)
- Clean driver’s license
Compensation: Competitive Pay ($25.00-$35.00 per hour); Yearly performance bonus; Company vehicle; Health/Dental benefit plan; Tool Allowance, Ongoing training and professional development to further skills and career
COVID-19 considerations: CHART has implemented a very strict COVID 19 policy to keep employees safe during this pandemic.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com